- 3 separate adjacent parcels, 4 structures, totaling over half an acre in land and over 14,000 square feet of building
- Zoned in the City of Huntington Park (HPM2*)
- Great location with no through traffic
- Highly desirable industrial area of Los Angeles
- Properties have not been on the market in over 75 years
The offering is proposed with the sale of two other adjacent parcels, 2457 E. 57th Street which is a 6,045 square foot building on a 6,344 square foot lot built in 1937 and 2458 E. 56th Street a 4,251 square foot building on a 8,683 square foot lot built in 1950. 2451 E. 57th Street in the city of Los Angeles, California is a 4,000 square foot building on a quarter acre lot. The building was built in 1954. The 3 properties offers an owner user the opportunity to utilize 3 adjacent parcels totaling 14,296 rentable square feet on 26,136 square foot lot. All properties are fair to good condition. Property to be delivered vacant at the close of escrow.
The California city of Huntington Park, a residential and industrial suburb of Los Angeles, is part of Los Angeles County. Located just six miles south of Los Angeles, the city is within minutes of several major highways, including Interstates I-5, I-10, I-110, and I-710. Nearby towns include Clement Junction (to the north), Maywood (to the east), and South Gate (to the south)
Building Size: 14,296
Lot Size: 26,136
Cap Rate: 0.0%
Address: 2451 E. 57th St.
City: Los Angeles
Year Built: 1954
Rentable Sq Ft: 14,296
Ceiling Height: 22'
Power: Phase 3 / 440 amp
Loading: roll up